Hill Dickinson Coast to Coast
International law firm Hill Dickinson along with our very own General Manager, Stuart Barnes, are going the extra mile for Wirral’s young people, cycling the gruelling 130 mile Coast to Coast challenge from Workington to Sunderland later this week.
Helping to ensure the young people of Wirral have a brighter future, members of the Hill Dickinson team are throwing their weight behind the Youth Zone project. The team consisting of Alan Pugh, David Chinn, David Oram, Fiona Parry, Ruth Carins, Alex Mcann, Steve Carins, John Hughes, Matthew Cookson, Phil Caton, Phil Styles, Eleanor Stirrett and our very own Stuart Barnes will start their pursuit this coming Friday 16th September in Workington before finishing in Sunderland on Sunday 18th September.
Day 1 – Total: 50 miles
• Workington to cockermouth (11 miles)
• Cockermouth to Keswick (14 miles)
• Keswick to Greystoke (16 miles)
• Greystoke to Strickland Arms (9 miles)
Day 2 – (Hills, hills and more hills!) Total: 35 miles
• Strickland Arms to Hartside Top Café (18 miles)
• Hartside to Garrigill (9 miles)
• Garrigill to Allenhead (8 miles)
Day 3 – Total: 45 miles
• Allenhead to Parkhead Station (10 miles)
• Parkhead to Consett (10 miles)
• Consett to The Wheatsheaf (12 miles)
• Wheatsheaf to Sunderland (13 miles)
GRAND TOTAL: 130 MILES
The Hive’s General Manager Stuart Barnes said: “We are more than grateful to the team who are taking on Coast to Coast cycle in September on our behalf – it’s efforts like this that will improve the lives of hundreds of young people in Wirral.”
The team have already raised over £2,500 for Wirral’s young people and you can show your support for the team by donating here.