GETTING WIRRAL YOUTH..
Patrons are vital to the success of our Youth Zone – we simply could not be here for the thousands of young people we support without their dedication and investment.
Our patrons are a group of individuals and companies united by a determination to give young people on the Wirral somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. As a patron you will form part of an exclusive group who share the vision to transform the lives of young people across the Wirral who need our help more than ever.
Please get in touch with Catherine Sandow, Head of Fundraising on the information below:
Our Founder Patrons..
Our patrons’ contributions combine to create 50% of our annual running costs. Your pledge of consistent support is critical to the continuing success of The Hive. Such support will ensure that we keep our doors open with our first class offer.
- Plaque placement on the Patron wall in The Hive Youth Zone
- Acknowledgement in publications
- Website accreditation linked to a unique organisational profile page
- Promotion on our social media platforms
- ‘Patron’ of Wirral Youth Zone logo for your use
- Acknowledge your support through a dedicated case study in our annual review
- Plaque of recognition for you or your company’s reception
- Regular key benefit reports relating to the young people in Wirral
- Provision of high quality images and quotes of the activities you support for use in your annual reports and communications
- Updates with news about the success of projects and the achievements of young people
- Cultivate a special relationship through a tailored programme of involvement